Are you an expert at your craft but you struggle with managing your finances?
Looking for and hiring an accounting expert can sometimes also be tricky. You need to find the right fit to suit your company not only in a professional but in a personal capacity as well. You need to be able to build a relationship with someone you can trust.
Are you looking for a solution that can save you time and money?
1. Do you want to know how to take control of your business finance?
2. Do you want more knowledge & insight to understand what you need to do with your business finance?
3. Are you frustrated with unexpected expenses that you have not planned for?
Digital CFO™ is here to help you!
1. We assist you with managing your finances so you can focus on growing your business.
2. We are more than an accounting firm, we can be your outsourced Digital CFO™. We offer expert knowledge, advice and insight at the click of a button.
3. We analyse your business and help you set up a plan to suit your budget and needs.
Let’s describe exactly how Digital CFO™ can help you lighten the load.
We do a quick consultation on what your needs are in terms of an accounting partner. Or we can do a short analysis of your business and help you establish your needs.
We suggest an implementation plan & solutions that suit your industry and business model. We offer you a blueprint when you onboard on how your business could run as effectively as possible.
We start streamlining your processes and systems, from where we can give you some advanced reporting. We teach you how to read the numbers and gain insight on how to manage your finances more effectively.
List of Services
Accounting is the interpretation and presentation of that data to business owners and investors. Accounting builds on the information that is compiled in the bookkeeping process.
Accounting typically consists of:
- financial statements and reports
- tax returns
- analysing business performance
We offer weekly and monthly meetings with our clients that are non-negotiables. We make sure that you know what’s going on in your business today, and help you to plan for your business’s future. We map your business game plan and assess your business’s monthly performance and annual financial statements. We ask the question: What do the numbers in your management statements mean?
Bookkeeping focuses on records and organises a company’s daily financial transactions or financial data. This process needs to be very accurate and record keeping is the main objective. Bookkeeping typically consists of:
- receipts and bills
- recording business transactions
A budget is an estimation of income and expenses over a specified future period of time and is usually compiled and re-evaluated on a periodic basis.
Forecasting is a technique that uses historical data as inputs to make informed estimates that are predictive in determining the direction of future trends.
Business management focuses on the organising, planning and analysing of business activities that are required to efficiently manage and run a business.
Financial management is strategically planning how a business should earn and spend money. This includes decisions about raising capital, borrowing money and budgeting. Financial management also involves setting financial goals and analysing data.
This is the instance where we check all the money that you owe your suppliers or individual creditors. Reconciling the balance of this account is something most businesses have to do regularly, but in general we find it is something that clients ofter neglect. The balance of the creditors control account must equal the total of the creditors list. This is also a process that should be carefully monitored and managed so it does not affect your cash flow in a negative way.
Is when you decide to move to digital or cloud accounting software because your current system no longer meets all your needs. Changing accounting software or your system is a very delicate task and can affect your business operations, so it’s important that you have a plan in place before doing this. The ideal time to move is usually at the end of the fiscal year. To ensure a smooth transfer, we assist with planning a transition phase. This process can take several months and you will need to back up existing data.
A financial statement is a report that shows the financial activities and performance of a business.
There are four main types of financial statement:
- Balance sheet: a snapshot of your business’s financial condition at a single point in time. This sheet will show your business assets, liabilities and owner’s equity at that time.
- Profit and loss statement: also called an income statement. Shows your business’s revenues, costs and expenses over a period of time.
- Cash flow statement: also called a statement of cash flows. Shows changes to the cash coming into and out of your business over a period of time. This only records cash (not all income), and it shows whether you can cover short term expenses like bills and payroll.
- Statement of changes in equity: also called a statement of retained earnings. Shows changes in the equity of your business for a set time period. In other words, changes in how much money your business keeps (rather than pays out to shareholders).
Combined, these statements provide a good view of the financial health of your business.
An Outsourced CFO is a financial expert who provides financial strategy services on a part-time or project basis. An Outsourced CFO provides high-level financial strategy, systems analysis and design, and operational optimizations. An Outsourced CFO can also help a company resolve challenges such as cash flow issues, raising capital, solving tight margins, implementing more efficient systems, or preparing for growth.
Payroll is the compensation a business must pay to its employees for a set period or on a given date.
Taxes are mandatory contributions levied on individuals or corporations by a government entity—whether local, regional or national. A compliance officer is someone that ensures the business is in compliance with its outside regulatory and legal requirements as well as internal policies and bylaws.
What packages do you offer?
The focus is on scalable, customised packages where we take into account what you need to optimise your business operations.
This is an option for ad hoc services as you need them for your business. See our list of services above as reference.